It’s also the name of one of our new lip colors, a reddened plum with a delicate sheen. Here, the recipe for the classic — which comes not shaken or stirred, but swizzled with a wooden swizzle stick — straight from the home of the rum swizzle, Bermuda’s The Swizzle Inn.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Recipe: Tuna Melt Toast with Olive Salsa Thu, May 19, 2016
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Coconut Cake Tue, May 17, 2016
- Entertaining Meet the Interior Designer: Mark D. Sikes Fri, May 13, 2016
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Tory on Reva’s Interior Influence Fri, May 6, 2016
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Floral Cake Fri, May 6, 2016