It’s also the name of one of our new lip colors, a reddened plum with a delicate sheen. Here, the recipe for the classic — which comes not shaken or stirred, but swizzled with a wooden swizzle stick — straight from the home of the rum swizzle, Bermuda’s The Swizzle Inn.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Culture 3.1.18 Spring 2018: Spotlight on Artist Luke Edward Hall
- Entertaining 2.24.18 Spring 2018: Top 5 Cinematic Interiors
- Entertaining 2.23.18 Spring 2018: David Hicks 101
- Entertaining 2.18.18 Spring 2018: Most Wanted, the Lettuce Ware Collection
- Entertaining 2.14.18 Spring 2018: In the Words of David Hicks