It’s also the name of one of our new lip colors, a reddened plum with a delicate sheen. Here, the recipe for the classic — which comes not shaken or stirred, but swizzled with a wooden swizzle stick — straight from the home of the rum swizzle, Bermuda’s The Swizzle Inn.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.23.17 Word of Mouth: Ramona, the Chic New Wine Cooler
- Entertaining 1.22.17 To Read: James Reginato’s Great Houses, Modern Aristocrats
- Entertaining 1.18.17 Meet the Restaurateur: Three Little Birds’ April Jackson
- Entertaining 1.17.17 Recipes: Pomegranate Rum Sour & Coconut-Crusted Prawns
- Entertaining 12.29.16 Tory’s Pro Shop: Recipe, Sakara’s Toast with Toppers