It’s also the name of one of our new lip colors, a reddened plum with a delicate sheen. Here, the recipe for the classic — which comes not shaken or stirred, but swizzled with a wooden swizzle stick — straight from the home of the rum swizzle, Bermuda’s The Swizzle Inn.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.3.18 Holiday Issue: Interior Designer Charlotte Barnes’s Table
- Entertaining 11.23.18 Entertaining Issue: The Art of Food
- Entertaining 11.21.18 Entertaining Issue: Tory’s Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.20.18 Entertaining Issue: Tory On Thanksgiving
- Entertaining 11.16.18 To Visit: King Restaurant