It’s also the name of one of our new lip colors, a reddened plum with a delicate sheen. Here, the recipe for the classic — which comes not shaken or stirred, but swizzled with a wooden swizzle stick — straight from the home of the rum swizzle, Bermuda’s The Swizzle Inn.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Author Mimi Thorisson On: A Kitchen in France Fri, Nov 21, 2014
- Entertaining To Read: Valentino: At the Emperor’s Table Thu, Nov 20, 2014
- Entertaining Designer Jenni Kayne On: Hostess Gifts & Tips Wed, Nov 19, 2014
- Entertaining Most Wanted: Fretwork Candles Tue, Nov 18, 2014
- Culture Spotlight On: Sotheby’s Bunny Mellon Auction Tue, Nov 18, 2014