It’s also the name of one of our new lip colors, a reddened plum with a delicate sheen. Here, the recipe for the classic — which comes not shaken or stirred, but swizzled with a wooden swizzle stick — straight from the home of the rum swizzle, Bermuda’s The Swizzle Inn.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Getaway Issue: Editors’ Entertaining Tip Thu, Apr 14, 2016
- Entertaining Getaway Issue: San Francisco’s Leo’s Oyster Bar Tue, Apr 12, 2016
- Entertaining Getaway Issue: Try The World’s Gourmet Eats Fri, Apr 8, 2016
- Entertaining Entrepreneur: Bashed’s Peyton Ladt Thu, Mar 31, 2016
- Entertaining Spotlight On: England’s Petersham Nurseries Sat, Mar 26, 2016