It’s also the name of one of our new lip colors, a reddened plum with a delicate sheen. Here, the recipe for the classic — which comes not shaken or stirred, but swizzled with a wooden swizzle stick — straight from the home of the rum swizzle, Bermuda’s The Swizzle Inn.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining To Read: Kimberly Schlegel Whitman’s Monograms for the Home Wed, Oct 7, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Grilled Chicken with Dill & Yogurt Mon, Oct 5, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Parish-Hadley Interiors Wed, Sep 30, 2015
- Entertaining Sport Issue: Gazpacho with Avocado & Cherry Tomatoes Recipe Fri, Sep 25, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Dodie Thayer for Tory Burch in London Mon, Sep 21, 2015