Introducing Kelly Connolly’s one-of-a-kind surfboard for Tory Burch — printed, of course
We’re mad about our Madura print from Resort 2014 — and we’re not the only ones. You’ve seen it on Tory, in our new swim collection, spliced into caftans and reworked as bags and flats, but it’s also gotten the Blue Crush treatment, courtesy of L.A.’s Kelly Connolly. The Founder of Everyday Surfboards, who’s made a career out of handcrafting boards, created a custom Tory Burch surfboard with our logo on one side and the fan-like Madura motif on the other. We love it. Now that’s what we call riding the waves in style.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: Fitbit Flex Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Style Just One Thing: The Printed Scarf Tue, Jul 15, 2014
- Beauty Rachel Antonoff On: Scents & Silliness Fri, Jul 11, 2014
- Style Double Take: Pamela Skaist-Levy & Gela Nash-Taylor Sat, Jul 5, 2014
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Getaway Packing Thu, Jul 3, 2014