Introducing Kelly Connolly’s one-of-a-kind surfboard for Tory Burch — printed, of course
We’re mad about our Madura print from Resort 2014 — and we’re not the only ones. You’ve seen it on Tory, in our new swim collection, spliced into caftans and reworked as bags and flats, but it’s also gotten the Blue Crush treatment, courtesy of L.A.’s Kelly Connolly. The Founder of Everyday Surfboards, who’s made a career out of handcrafting boards, created a custom Tory Burch surfboard with our logo on one side and the fan-like Madura motif on the other. We love it. Now that’s what we call riding the waves in style.
More to explore in Sport
- Sport Getaway Issue: To Read, Jim Heimann’s Surfing 1778–2015 Mon, Apr 11, 2016
- Sport Spotlight On: Tory Sport Flatiron Party Wed, Mar 30, 2016
- Sport Tory On: Tory Sport Flatiron Wed, Mar 30, 2016
- Sport Editor Lindsay Talbot On: Travel Fitness Tips Thu, Feb 25, 2016
- Sport Model Juliana Rudell DiSimone On: City Cycling Tue, Feb 23, 2016