Introducing Kelly Connolly’s one-of-a-kind surfboard for Tory Burch — printed, of course
We’re mad about our Madura print from Resort 2014 — and we’re not the only ones. You’ve seen it on Tory, in our new swim collection, spliced into caftans and reworked as bags and flats, but it’s also gotten the Blue Crush treatment, courtesy of L.A.’s Kelly Connolly. The Founder of Everyday Surfboards, who’s made a career out of handcrafting boards, created a custom Tory Burch surfboard with our logo on one side and the fan-like Madura motif on the other. We love it. Now that’s what we call riding the waves in style.
More to explore in Sport
- Sport Tory’s Pro Shop: The Prescod Sisters on Tennis Time & Net Results Mon, Nov 7, 2016
- Sport Tory’s Pro Shop: Teen Vogue Editor Marina Larroude on Running & Wellness Fri, Nov 4, 2016
- Sport Tory’s Pro Shop: To Visit, Wyoming’s Brush Creek Ranch Thu, Nov 3, 2016
- Music Tory’s Pro Shop: Wild Things Playlist Wed, Nov 2, 2016
- Sport Tory’s Pro Shop: Gwyneth Paltrow’s Fattoush Salad Recipe Tue, Nov 1, 2016