Introducing Kelly Connolly’s one-of-a-kind surfboard for Tory Burch — printed, of course
We’re mad about our Madura print from Resort 2014 — and we’re not the only ones. You’ve seen it on Tory, in our new swim collection, spliced into caftans and reworked as bags and flats, but it’s also gotten the Blue Crush treatment, courtesy of L.A.’s Kelly Connolly. The Founder of Everyday Surfboards, who’s made a career out of handcrafting boards, created a custom Tory Burch surfboard with our logo on one side and the fan-like Madura motif on the other. We love it. Now that’s what we call riding the waves in style.
More to explore in Sport
- Sport Sky Ting Yoga Founders On: Radiance & Well-Being Sun, May 22, 2016
- Music Tory’s Playlist: Seventies Sportif Fri, May 20, 2016
- Entertaining Recipe: Tuna Melt Toast with Olive Salsa Thu, May 19, 2016
- Sport Self Editor Dania Ortiz On: Pilates Power Wed, May 18, 2016
- Sport Tory On: Her Love of Tennis Tue, May 17, 2016