Introducing Kelly Connolly’s one-of-a-kind surfboard for Tory Burch — printed, of course
We’re mad about our Madura print from Resort 2014 — and we’re not the only ones. You’ve seen it on Tory, in our new swim collection, spliced into caftans and reworked as bags and flats, but it’s also gotten the Blue Crush treatment, courtesy of L.A.’s Kelly Connolly. The Founder of Everyday Surfboards, who’s made a career out of handcrafting boards, created a custom Tory Burch surfboard with our logo on one side and the fan-like Madura motif on the other. We love it. Now that’s what we call riding the waves in style.
More to explore in Sport
- Sport Spring/Summer 2017: The Modern Tracksuit, As Seen Backstage Tue, Sep 13, 2016
- Sport Tory’s Pro Shop: To Visit, Spain’s Finca Cortesin Thu, Aug 25, 2016
- Music Tory’s Pro Shop: Tennis Tunes II Playlist Wed, Aug 24, 2016
- Sport Tory’s Pro Shop: Kilee Hughes on Pick-Up Basketball & Outdoor Hikes Tue, Aug 23, 2016
- Sport Tory’s Pro Shop: Our Favorite Tennis Courts Mon, Aug 22, 2016