Introducing Kelly Connolly’s one-of-a-kind surfboard for Tory Burch — printed, of course
We’re mad about our Madura print from Resort 2014 — and we’re not the only ones. You’ve seen it on Tory, in our new swim collection, spliced into caftans and reworked as bags and flats, but it’s also gotten the Blue Crush treatment, courtesy of L.A.’s Kelly Connolly. The Founder of Everyday Surfboards, who’s made a career out of handcrafting boards, created a custom Tory Burch surfboard with our logo on one side and the fan-like Madura motif on the other. We love it. Now that’s what we call riding the waves in style.
More to explore in Sport
- Sport Sport Issue: Pinterest Inspiration Sat, Sep 26, 2015
- Music Sport Issue: Tennis Playlist Sat, Sep 26, 2015
- Sport Sport Issue: To Visit, Nicaragua’s Maderas Village Fri, Sep 25, 2015
- Entertaining Sport Issue: Gazpacho with Avocado & Cherry Tomatoes Recipe Fri, Sep 25, 2015
- Culture Sport Issue: Meet the Artist, Kelly Beeman Fri, Sep 25, 2015