A spray of festive color, grounded in the natural texture of birch bark. Unexpected and understated, a simple rustic vase like this is the perfect decorative respite: cool gray in the midst of holiday’s exuberance for red and green.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.19.18 To Read: Daniel Cappello’s Dinner Diaries
- Entertaining 12.18.18 Holiday Issue: Interior Designer Charlotte Moss on Table Setting
- Entertaining 12.14.18 Holiday Issue: Madison Avenue’s Window Display
- Entertaining 12.3.18 Holiday Issue: Interior Designer Charlotte Barnes’s Table
- Entertaining 11.23.18 Entertaining Issue: The Art of Food