A spray of festive color, grounded in the natural texture of birch bark. Unexpected and understated, a simple rustic vase like this is the perfect decorative respite: cool gray in the midst of holiday’s exuberance for red and green.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 2.14.17 Fall/Winter 2017: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 2.12.17 NYFW To Visit: Keith McNally’s Augustine
- Entertaining 2.10.17 NYFW Insider’s Guide: Best NYC Cocktails
- Entertaining 1.26.17 Lunar New Year: Florist Yi Lian Ng on Red Packets & Floral Arrangements
- Entertaining 1.25.17 Lunar New Year: Chef Janice Wong on Lucky (& Unlucky) Foods