A spray of festive color, grounded in the natural texture of birch bark. Unexpected and understated, a simple rustic vase like this is the perfect decorative respite: cool gray in the midst of holiday’s exuberance for red and green.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Ask Tory: The Spongeware Collection Thu, Jul 31, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Summer Lunch Thu, Jul 31, 2014
- Entertaining Asia Baker On: Interior Style Mon, Jul 21, 2014
- Entertaining Claude Wasserstein On: Rooftop Gardening Sat, Jul 19, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Roxanne Palin’s Juice Press Life Thu, Jul 17, 2014