At Montauk breakfast and lunch institution Joni’s, you’ll feel like a local — enjoy farm-to-table fare alongside the regulars (think flip-flop-clad artists, writers and surfers, mixed in with bold-faced members of the film and fashion flock), who share communal wooden picnic benches just a stone’s throw from the beach. On most days, the place is packed by 9 AM, with the breakfast wraps, fruit smoothies and freshly-pressed juices drawing rave reviews. Here, founder Joni Brosnan shares the recipe for this summer’s new smoothie, as refreshing as Montauk’s Instagram-worthy sunsets.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Spring 2015 After-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 9, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW: Meredith Melling & Valerie Boster’s Best Bars & Parties Sat, Sep 6, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW Spotlight On: Even Bloggers Eat Fri, Sep 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Tory’s Table Thu, Aug 28, 2014
- Entertaining Mentorship: Momofuku’s Sue Chan Mon, Aug 25, 2014