At Montauk breakfast and lunch institution Joni’s, you’ll feel like a local — enjoy farm-to-table fare alongside the regulars (think flip-flop-clad artists, writers and surfers, mixed in with bold-faced members of the film and fashion flock), who share communal wooden picnic benches just a stone’s throw from the beach. On most days, the place is packed by 9 AM, with the breakfast wraps, fruit smoothies and freshly-pressed juices drawing rave reviews. Here, founder Joni Brosnan shares the recipe for this summer’s new smoothie, as refreshing as Montauk’s Instagram-worthy sunsets.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 2.14.17 Fall/Winter 2017: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 2.12.17 NYFW To Visit: Keith McNally’s Augustine
- Entertaining 2.10.17 NYFW Insider’s Guide: Best NYC Cocktails
- Entertaining 1.26.17 Lunar New Year: Florist Yi Lian Ng on Red Packets & Floral Arrangements
- Entertaining 1.25.17 Lunar New Year: Chef Janice Wong on Lucky (& Unlucky) Foods