At Montauk breakfast and lunch institution Joni’s, you’ll feel like a local — enjoy farm-to-table fare alongside the regulars (think flip-flop-clad artists, writers and surfers, mixed in with bold-faced members of the film and fashion flock), who share communal wooden picnic benches just a stone’s throw from the beach. On most days, the place is packed by 9 AM, with the breakfast wraps, fruit smoothies and freshly-pressed juices drawing rave reviews. Here, founder Joni Brosnan shares the recipe for this summer’s new smoothie, as refreshing as Montauk’s Instagram-worthy sunsets.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: The Swizzle Wed, Mar 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2014 Post-Show Lunch Tue, Feb 11, 2014
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Even Editors Eat Sun, Feb 9, 2014
- Entertaining Chef Simpson Wong On: Lunar New Year Feasts & Fêtes Fri, Jan 31, 2014
- Entertaining Recipes: Chateau Marmont Cocktails Thu, Jan 16, 2014