At Montauk breakfast and lunch institution Joni’s, you’ll feel like a local — enjoy farm-to-table fare alongside the regulars (think flip-flop-clad artists, writers and surfers, mixed in with bold-faced members of the film and fashion flock), who share communal wooden picnic benches just a stone’s throw from the beach. On most days, the place is packed by 9 AM, with the breakfast wraps, fruit smoothies and freshly-pressed juices drawing rave reviews. Here, founder Joni Brosnan shares the recipe for this summer’s new smoothie, as refreshing as Montauk’s Instagram-worthy sunsets.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.29.17 Garden Issue: Most Wanted, Lettuce Ware
- Entertaining 3.29.17 Garden Issue: Spotlight on Landscape Artist Miranda Brooks
- Entertaining 3.28.17 Garden Issue: Tory on the New Dodie Thayer Collection
- Entertaining 3.27.17 Garden Issue: Tory on Potter Dodie Thayer
- Entertaining 3.25.17 Photographer Douglas Friedman On: The Seaside House