Got the blues for Easter? You bet. These indigo hues are cheerful and bright, right in step with the spring holiday. Here, straight from Tory’s own table, is a mix of pattern and print in one vivid hue. Florals, abstract graphics and arabesque swirls add depth and dimension. And each piece is tied to a different memory, like linens from a trip to India or a vase found with Reva. Periwinkle hydrangeas round out the setting and welcome family to the table for an Easter lunch.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 4.19.18 Berlin Issue: Inside the Dinner Party
- Entertaining 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: Interior Designer Amanda Lindroth’s Guide to the Bahamas
- Entertaining 4.1.18 Tory Entertains: Easter Table Setting
- Culture 3.1.18 Spring 2018: Spotlight on Artist Luke Edward Hall
- Entertaining 2.24.18 Spring 2018: Top 5 Cinematic Interiors