Don’t let the name fool you. There’s nothing debauched about this Miami Vice drink; it’s actually good for you and is the perfect beverage to get you in the spring mood, no matter what the thermometer says. The recipe comes courtesy of New York juice bar and cafe The Butcher’s Daughter, which, also contrary to its moniker, is 100% vegetarian — even the bangers and mash and charcuterie board. The brains behind the business? Apothéke and Pulqueria’s Heather Tierney who has traded mind-melding cocktails for freshly-pressed elixirs, smoothies and immune-boosting shots at her new NoLIta spot.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Hill House Home Sat, Feb 6, 2016
- Entertaining Interiors Stylist Sarah Storms On: Decor Tips & Influences Sat, Feb 6, 2016
- Entertaining To Read: Robert Kime Sat, Jan 30, 2016
- Entertaining Recipe: Hartwood’s Jicama Salad with Mint Crema Thu, Jan 14, 2016
- Entertaining Recipe: Roasted New Mexico Chile Salsa Wed, Jan 6, 2016