Don’t let the name fool you. There’s nothing debauched about this Miami Vice drink; it’s actually good for you and is the perfect beverage to get you in the spring mood, no matter what the thermometer says. The recipe comes courtesy of New York juice bar and cafe The Butcher’s Daughter, which, also contrary to its moniker, is 100% vegetarian — even the bangers and mash and charcuterie board. The brains behind the business? Apothéke and Pulqueria’s Heather Tierney who has traded mind-melding cocktails for freshly-pressed elixirs, smoothies and immune-boosting shots at her new NoLIta spot.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Grilled Chicken with Dill & Yogurt Mon, Oct 5, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Parish-Hadley Interiors Wed, Sep 30, 2015
- Entertaining Sport Issue: Gazpacho with Avocado & Cherry Tomatoes Recipe Fri, Sep 25, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Dodie Thayer for Tory Burch in London Mon, Sep 21, 2015
- Entertaining Spring/Summer 2016: Post-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 15, 2015