Don’t let the name fool you. There’s nothing debauched about this Miami Vice drink; it’s actually good for you and is the perfect beverage to get you in the spring mood, no matter what the thermometer says. The recipe comes courtesy of New York juice bar and cafe The Butcher’s Daughter, which, also contrary to its moniker, is 100% vegetarian — even the bangers and mash and charcuterie board. The brains behind the business? Apothéke and Pulqueria’s Heather Tierney who has traded mind-melding cocktails for freshly-pressed elixirs, smoothies and immune-boosting shots at her new NoLIta spot.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.12.17 Martina Mondadori Sartogo On: Holiday Memories & Architect Renzo Mongiardino
- Entertaining 11.5.17 Recipe: Georgia O’Keeffe’s Brightest Borscht with Sour Cream & Fresh Dill
- Entertaining 10.25.17 Tovita’s Leah Silberman On: Nutrition Myths & Eating Healthy on the Go
- Entertaining 10.11.17 To Read: Miguel Flores-Vianna’s Haute Bohemians
- Entertaining 10.10.17 Inspiration: Sweet Style