Don’t let the name fool you. There’s nothing debauched about this Miami Vice drink; it’s actually good for you and is the perfect beverage to get you in the spring mood, no matter what the thermometer says. The recipe comes courtesy of New York juice bar and cafe The Butcher’s Daughter, which, also contrary to its moniker, is 100% vegetarian — even the bangers and mash and charcuterie board. The brains behind the business? Apothéke and Pulqueria’s Heather Tierney who has traded mind-melding cocktails for freshly-pressed elixirs, smoothies and immune-boosting shots at her new NoLIta spot.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.23.17 Word of Mouth: Ramona, the Chic New Wine Cooler
- Entertaining 1.22.17 To Read: James Reginato’s Great Houses, Modern Aristocrats
- Entertaining 1.18.17 Meet the Restaurateur: Three Little Birds’ April Jackson
- Entertaining 1.17.17 Recipes: Pomegranate Rum Sour & Coconut-Crusted Prawns
- Entertaining 12.29.16 Tory’s Pro Shop: Recipe, Sakara’s Toast with Toppers