Don’t let the name fool you. There’s nothing debauched about this Miami Vice drink; it’s actually good for you and is the perfect beverage to get you in the spring mood, no matter what the thermometer says. The recipe comes courtesy of New York juice bar and cafe The Butcher’s Daughter, which, also contrary to its moniker, is 100% vegetarian — even the bangers and mash and charcuterie board. The brains behind the business? Apothéke and Pulqueria’s Heather Tierney who has traded mind-melding cocktails for freshly-pressed elixirs, smoothies and immune-boosting shots at her new NoLIta spot.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory On: Thanksgiving Wed, Nov 26, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Thanksgiving Dinner Tue, Nov 25, 2014
- Entertaining Tastemakers On: Thanksgiving Memories & Traditions, II Mon, Nov 24, 2014
- Entertaining Tastemakers On: Thanksgiving Memories & Traditions, I Mon, Nov 24, 2014
- Entertaining Chef Jonathan Waxman On: Food Memories &… Eggs Sat, Nov 22, 2014