Every holiday season we return to this song and video and remind ourselves to open our hearts to people around the world struggling to find basic sustenance. Food and shelter. Bob Geldof founded Band Aid almost thirty years ago to help aid and address those trapped by famine in Ethiopia. This video helped spread the message throughout the world. To this day, what a great song and what a great collection of artists. How young they were. How great they are….
More to explore in Culture
- Culture To Do: Peter Lindbergh at Gagosian Gallery Sun, Sep 14, 2014
- Culture Book of the Week: Claiborne Swanson Frank’s Young Hollywood Mon, Sep 1, 2014
- Culture Word of Mouth: Nancy Meyers’ The Intern Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Every Mother Counts’ Clancy McCarty Wed, Aug 20, 2014
- Culture Mentorship: Gagosian Gallery’s Christine Erpf Wed, Aug 20, 2014