An citrus twist on the classic Brazilian cocktail, straight from São Paulo
- Caipirinha de Tangerina
3 acerola berries
2 tbsp sugar
1.7 oz cachaça liquor
Peel and de-seed the tangerine and put in a mixing bowl with
the acerola berries and sugar. Mash well.
Stir in cachaça, add ice and serve.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Meet the Interior Designer: Lilly Bunn Sat, Aug 29, 2015
- Entertaining Recipe: Summer Screwdriver Sun, Aug 23, 2015
- Entertaining Textile Designer Charlotte Lawson Johnston On: Interior Style & Decor Tips Thu, Aug 20, 2015
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Mother of Pearl Cocktail Bar Sat, Aug 8, 2015
- Entertaining Interior Designers Hernandez Greene On: Anatomy of a Room Tue, Aug 4, 2015