An citrus twist on the classic Brazilian cocktail, straight from São Paulo
- Caipirinha de Tangerina
3 acerola berries
2 tbsp sugar
1.7 oz cachaça liquor
Peel and de-seed the tangerine and put in a mixing bowl with
the acerola berries and sugar. Mash well.
Stir in cachaça, add ice and serve.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining World of Mouth: Al Fresco Season Is Here Sat, May 30, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: West Hollywood’s The Church Key Restaurant Fri, May 29, 2015
- Entertaining Entrepreneur: EatPops’ Sophie Milrom Fri, May 29, 2015
- Entertaining Interior Designer Muriel Brandolini On: Her Summer Southampton Pop-Up Thu, May 28, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Sakara Life’s Clean Eats Wed, May 27, 2015