An citrus twist on the classic Brazilian cocktail, straight from São Paulo
- Caipirinha de Tangerina
3 acerola berries
2 tbsp sugar
1.7 oz cachaça liquor
Peel and de-seed the tangerine and put in a mixing bowl with
the acerola berries and sugar. Mash well.
Stir in cachaça, add ice and serve.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Musket Room Wed, Sep 28, 2016
- Entertaining Interior Design Spotlight: David Netto on François Catroux Thu, Sep 22, 2016
- Entertaining Spring/Summer 2017: Post-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 13, 2016
- Entertaining NYFW Recipe: Santina’s Manganelli Punch & Salerno Sling Sun, Sep 11, 2016
- Entertaining NYFW To Visit: Cha Cha Matcha Sat, Sep 10, 2016