An citrus twist on the classic Brazilian cocktail, straight from São Paulo
- Caipirinha de Tangerina
3 acerola berries
2 tbsp sugar
1.7 oz cachaça liquor
Peel and de-seed the tangerine and put in a mixing bowl with
the acerola berries and sugar. Mash well.
Stir in cachaça, add ice and serve.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.12.18 Tory Entertains: An Intimate Dinner at the Bar
- Entertaining 12.22.17 Holiday Issue: The Dramatic (But Simple) Arrangement
- Entertaining 12.22.17 Holiday Issue: Alexandra Macon on Holiday Parties & Winter Weddings
- Entertaining 12.21.17 Holiday Issue: Insta-Inspiration
- Entertaining 12.19.17 Holiday Issue: Jessica Seinfeld on Holiday Eats