An citrus twist on the classic Brazilian cocktail, straight from São Paulo
- Caipirinha de Tangerina
3 acerola berries
2 tbsp sugar
1.7 oz cachaça liquor
Peel and de-seed the tangerine and put in a mixing bowl with
the acerola berries and sugar. Mash well.
Stir in cachaça, add ice and serve.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 4.19.18 Berlin Issue: Inside the Dinner Party
- Entertaining 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: Interior Designer Amanda Lindroth’s Guide to the Bahamas
- Entertaining 4.1.18 Tory Entertains: Easter Table Setting
- Culture 3.1.18 Spring 2018: Spotlight on Artist Luke Edward Hall
- Entertaining 2.24.18 Spring 2018: Top 5 Cinematic Interiors