Plaid on plaid. Sequins and sheath dresses. Ladylike looks mixed with leather. Fall brings an element of the polished and refined, with just a soupçon of the subversive. What that means: You can dress full-on feminine (think peplums and pencil skirts) or balance the sophisticated mood by mixing in jeans and a T-shirt. The season’s statement accessories work a similar vibe, from the frame bags and jeweled earrings to the pointy-toed spectator heels.
How to pull off this urbane take on ladylike dressing? Click through for style tips and a closer look at the collection: See the Lookbook.
More to explore in Style
- Style Meet the Stylist: Martha Ward Wed, Apr 16, 2014
- Style New on the Scene: Louisa & Pookie Burch’s Trademark Mon, Apr 14, 2014
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Coachella Chic Fri, Apr 11, 2014
- Style Street Style: Zina Charkoplia’s Scarlet Fever Thu, Apr 10, 2014
- Style Workweek Chic: Spotlight on the Sheath Tue, Apr 8, 2014