Ever wonder what goes in Meat Loaf’s meatloaf? Or how Rod Stewart handles his hangovers? Then you’ll love the book Rock ‘n Roll Cuisine, a compilation of recipes from the likes of Debbie Harry, Stevie Nicks and Mick Jagger. The recipes and dishes are served up with wit and whimsy. Exhibit A: Cher’s Boyfriend-Approved Macaroni Salad. Exhibit B: Yoko Ono’s Dream Soup (with its ingredients of sunshine, hope and laughter). Our favorite? Stewart’s hangover sandwich for those “who have not the nerve nor the know-how to venture forth therein after a very hectic Saturday night.”
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 6.20.18 To Read: The Photographer in the Garden
- Entertaining 6.20.18 Recipe: Amanda Brooks’ Carrot Cake with Ginger Mascarpone Frosting
- Entertaining 6.18.18 Landscape Designer Fernando Wong On: Summer Garden Tips
- Entertaining 6.13.18 Wine Director Helen Johannesen On: Summer Wine 101
- Entertaining 5.29.18 Spotlight On: Ice Cream Season Is Here!