Ever wonder what goes in Meat Loaf’s meatloaf? Or how Rod Stewart handles his hangovers? Then you’ll love the book Rock ‘n Roll Cuisine, a compilation of recipes from the likes of Debbie Harry, Stevie Nicks and Mick Jagger. The recipes and dishes are served up with wit and whimsy. Exhibit A: Cher’s Boyfriend-Approved Macaroni Salad. Exhibit B: Yoko Ono’s Dream Soup (with its ingredients of sunshine, hope and laughter). Our favorite? Stewart’s hangover sandwich for those “who have not the nerve nor the know-how to venture forth therein after a very hectic Saturday night.”
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.8.17 Art & Design Issue: Cherry Bombe’s Cocktail Trio
- Entertaining 11.25.17 Small Business Saturday: Meet the Entrepreneur, Pop Karma’s Jean Tsai
- Entertaining 11.24.17 Spotlight On: Interiors Inspiration from Great Women of the 20th Century
- Entertaining 11.22.17 Happy Thanksgiving!
- Entertaining 11.21.17 Tory Entertains: Thanksgiving Table Tips