If your summer consists of weekend getaways spent with friends and family, don’t forget to show them your appreciation. Here, the Tory Daily editors share their Top 10 hostess gifts. Reminder: Labor Day Weekend is still a month away so there’s no excuse to show up empty-handed…
1. WE Games’ Backgammon Set
Because there’s nothing like fun-filled face time, the old-school way.
3. Diptyque’s Scented Ovals
Because you can slip this into drawers, hang this in a car… Sweet scents everywhere!
4. Fujifilm’s Instant Camera
Because weekend getaways are filled with memories you want to share. Sometimes with a real hold-it-in-my-hands memento.
5. Lindroth Design’s Raffia Baskets
Because you can fill these baskets with more hostess goodies — fresh fruit from the farmers’ market, anyone?
6. 1stdibs’ Calligraphy Brush
Because there’s an artist in all of us…
7. 2bModern’s Hand-Painted Ceramic Vase
Because bright colors equal instant mood lifter…
8. Tory Burch’s Espadrilles
Because espadrilles are a summertime staple…
9. JFM’s Match Scratcher
Because sometimes you want to make the sparks fly without fumbling for a match…
10. Vintage Pineapple Candle Holders
Because pineapples are a symbol for “welcome” and what hostess wouldn’t love that?
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.21.19 The Very Glamorous Life of Veere Grenney
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Dynamic Duo Behind Dumpling Joint Mimi Cheng’s
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Social Network at the AllBright Club in London
- Entertaining 2.9.19 Something to Sip on, Robinsway Fizz
- Entertaining 1.30.19 Just One Thing: Jugs as Vases