The cocktail of the night at Tory’s Regent Street party? A refreshing elderflower and mint collins. Get the recipe below.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice
Fresh mint leaves
Fill shaker with ice. Add in the vodka, elderflower cordial and lemon juice, then shake and strain into a glass filled with ice and some fresh mint leaves. Top with a dash of soda water and stir. Garnish with more mint leaves, as desired.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.8.17 Art & Design Issue: Cherry Bombe’s Cocktail Trio
- Entertaining 11.25.17 Small Business Saturday: Meet the Entrepreneur, Pop Karma’s Jean Tsai
- Entertaining 11.24.17 Spotlight On: Interiors Inspiration from Great Women of the 20th Century
- Entertaining 11.22.17 Happy Thanksgiving!
- Entertaining 11.21.17 Tory Entertains: Thanksgiving Table Tips