Basil’s Bar in Mustique has been the main event for over 30 years. From Kate Moss to Kate Middleton, visitors come for the laid back scene and famous rum punch.
Basil’s Rum Punch
(for a large group)
1 liter Orange juice
750 ml pineapple juice
3 liters strong rum
750 ml grenadine syrup
300 ml lime juice
1.5 liters water
Serve over ice in a few days. The longer it sits, the better it is.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Interior Designer Jacques Grange Fri, Aug 15, 2014
- Entertaining Insta-Scene: The Tabletop Mon, Aug 4, 2014
- Entertaining Meet the Bloggers: The New Potato’s Danielle & Laura Kosann Mon, Aug 4, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Victoria Amory’s Mustard 101 Sun, Aug 3, 2014
- Entertaining Day in the Life: Chef Adam Ben’Ous Sun, Aug 3, 2014