Basil’s Bar in Mustique has been the main event for over 30 years. From Kate Moss to Kate Middleton, visitors come for the laid back scene and famous rum punch.
Basil’s Rum Punch
(for a large group)
1 liter Orange juice
750 ml pineapple juice
3 liters strong rum
750 ml grenadine syrup
300 ml lime juice
1.5 liters water
Serve over ice in a few days. The longer it sits, the better it is.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Spring 2015 After-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 9, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW: Meredith Melling & Valerie Boster’s Best Bars & Parties Sat, Sep 6, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW Spotlight On: Even Bloggers Eat Fri, Sep 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Tory’s Table Thu, Aug 28, 2014
- Entertaining Mentorship: Momofuku’s Sue Chan Mon, Aug 25, 2014