Basil’s Bar in Mustique has been the main event for over 30 years. From Kate Moss to Kate Middleton, visitors come for the laid back scene and famous rum punch.
Basil’s Rum Punch
(for a large group)
1 liter Orange juice
750 ml pineapple juice
3 liters strong rum
750 ml grenadine syrup
300 ml lime juice
1.5 liters water
Serve over ice in a few days. The longer it sits, the better it is.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Asia Baker On: Interior Style Mon, Jul 21, 2014
- Entertaining Claude Wasserstein On: Rooftop Gardening Sat, Jul 19, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Roxanne Palin’s Juice Press Life Thu, Jul 17, 2014
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Raw Vegan Blonde Wed, Jul 16, 2014
- Entertaining Recipe: Uxua’s World Cup Cocktail Sat, Jul 12, 2014