Basil’s Bar in Mustique has been the main event for over 30 years. From Kate Moss to Kate Middleton, visitors come for the laid back scene and famous rum punch.
Basil’s Rum Punch
(for a large group)
1 liter Orange juice
750 ml pineapple juice
3 liters strong rum
750 ml grenadine syrup
300 ml lime juice
1.5 liters water
Serve over ice in a few days. The longer it sits, the better it is.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: The Swizzle Wed, Mar 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2014 Post-Show Lunch Tue, Feb 11, 2014
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Even Editors Eat Sun, Feb 9, 2014
- Entertaining Chef Simpson Wong On: Lunar New Year Feasts & Fêtes Fri, Jan 31, 2014
- Entertaining Recipes: Chateau Marmont Cocktails Thu, Jan 16, 2014