Basil’s Bar in Mustique has been the main event for over 30 years. From Kate Moss to Kate Middleton, visitors come for the laid back scene and famous rum punch.
Basil’s Rum Punch
(for a large group)
1 liter Orange juice
750 ml pineapple juice
3 liters strong rum
750 ml grenadine syrup
300 ml lime juice
1.5 liters water
Serve over ice in a few days. The longer it sits, the better it is.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Dirty French Sun, Sep 28, 2014
- Entertaining David Netto On: Favorite Hotels Around the World Thu, Sep 18, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Spring 2015 After-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 9, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW: Meredith Melling & Valerie Boster’s Best Bars & Parties Sat, Sep 6, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW Spotlight On: Even Bloggers Eat Fri, Sep 5, 2014