That interplay between serious and friendly can also be witnessed in the café’s design. Exposed concrete walls give way to swaths papered in Hygge & West’s cheeky pineapple print, and leather banquettes are presided over by pale pink sconces. In short: Butler is serving up some majorly good food and some killer interiors — two things we can definitely get behind.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 4.9.19 Just One Thing: Cherry Blossoms
- Entertaining 4.5.19 Entertaining on Location: An Intimate Dinner Party in Japan
- Entertaining 4.4.19 Cocktails at the Tory Burch Boutique in Ginza
- Entertaining 3.29.19 Cocktails and a Q & A with Chef Floyd Cardoz of Bombay Bread Bar
- Entertaining 3.21.19 The Very Glamorous Life of Veere Grenney