Longing for a little New Orleans flair in New York? Or do you just want to get away from the city — even for a night — without actually going away? Then head on over to Loosie’s Kitchen in Williamsburg, on South 6th Street. It’s the sister spot to the popular piano bar next door, Loosie Rouge, and carries the same Big Easy vibe and a menu to match: Shrimp Po’ Boys, Blackened Catfish, Fried Chicken Thighs… Plus, there’s the bright and airy decor — vibrant murals, foliage-covered white lattice — and an open rooftop, making this a perfect cocktail-hour (and beyond) summer destination.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 10.15.18 To Visit: The Hoxton, Brooklyn
- Entertaining 10.13.18 Happy Times: Meet Artist Vladimir Kanevsky
- Entertaining 10.11.18 To Read: Interior Designer Paloma Contreras’s Dream Design Live
- Entertaining 10.9.18 Happy Times: Spotlight on Chef Lori A. Stern’s Floral Cookies
- Entertaining 10.4.18 Happy Times: Did You Know? The History of Carnations