Longing for a little New Orleans flair in New York? Or do you just want to get away from the city — even for a night — without actually going away? Then head on over to Loosie’s Kitchen in Williamsburg, on South 6th Street. It’s the sister spot to the popular piano bar next door, Loosie Rouge, and carries the same Big Easy vibe and a menu to match: Shrimp Po’ Boys, Blackened Catfish, Fried Chicken Thighs… Plus, there’s the bright and airy decor — vibrant murals, foliage-covered white lattice — and an open rooftop, making this a perfect cocktail-hour (and beyond) summer destination.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.14.18 Holiday Issue: Madison Avenue’s Window Display
- Entertaining 12.3.18 Holiday Issue: Interior Designer Charlotte Barnes’s Table
- Entertaining 11.23.18 Entertaining Issue: The Art of Food
- Entertaining 11.21.18 Entertaining Issue: Tory’s Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.20.18 Entertaining Issue: Tory On Thanksgiving