Relieve the summer heat with a tall glass of cool. And may we recommend the below screwdriver? Refreshing and rejuvenating — with a little cocktail kick — it’s the perfect way to close out this last stretch of the season…
3 oz vodka
5 oz blood-orange juice
2 oz club soda
Pour vodka, blood-orange juice, club soda and ice into a glass and top off with a blood-orange wedge.
Recipe by Chef Dana Minuta
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 6.20.18 To Read: The Photographer in the Garden
- Entertaining 6.20.18 Recipe: Amanda Brooks’ Carrot Cake with Ginger Mascarpone Frosting
- Entertaining 6.18.18 Landscape Designer Fernando Wong On: Summer Garden Tips
- Entertaining 6.13.18 Wine Director Helen Johannesen On: Summer Wine 101
- Entertaining 5.29.18 Spotlight On: Ice Cream Season Is Here!