With the World Cup finals this weekend, it’s hard to keep tropical breezes and Brazilian rhythms off our minds. Personally, we’re dreaming of hopping on a plane to the tiny seaside village of Trancoso — close enough to the games, like our Brazilian Insider Fernanda Abdalla noted, but far enough for some leisurely R&R. However, if you’re watching Germany vs. Argentina from home, may we suggest an alternative? Whip up the refreshing Caipri-Coco cocktail here, courtesy of UXUA Casa Hotel & Spa in Trancoso, blast a little Bebel Gilberto or Seu Jorge… and you’re practically there.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Floral Setting Fri, May 6, 2016
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: To Visit, L.A.’s Au Fudge Thu, May 5, 2016
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Breakfast Menu Thu, May 5, 2016
- Entertaining Getaway Issue: Editors’ Entertaining Tip Thu, Apr 14, 2016
- Entertaining Getaway Issue: San Francisco’s Leo’s Oyster Bar Tue, Apr 12, 2016