With the World Cup finals this weekend, it’s hard to keep tropical breezes and Brazilian rhythms off our minds. Personally, we’re dreaming of hopping on a plane to the tiny seaside village of Trancoso — close enough to the games, like our Brazilian Insider Fernanda Abdalla noted, but far enough for some leisurely R&R. However, if you’re watching Germany vs. Argentina from home, may we suggest an alternative? Whip up the refreshing Caipri-Coco cocktail here, courtesy of UXUA Casa Hotel & Spa in Trancoso, blast a little Bebel Gilberto or Seu Jorge… and you’re practically there.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining London Issue: To Visit, Dalloway Terrace Sun, Dec 4, 2016
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: To Read, The Chef’s Library Wed, Nov 30, 2016
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Darcy Miller on Celebrate Everything! Mon, Nov 28, 2016
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: Kate Berry on Holiday Style & Decor Sun, Nov 27, 2016
- Entertaining Entertaining Issue: To Read, Cecil Beaton at Home Sat, Nov 26, 2016