With the World Cup finals this weekend, it’s hard to keep tropical breezes and Brazilian rhythms off our minds. Personally, we’re dreaming of hopping on a plane to the tiny seaside village of Trancoso — close enough to the games, like our Brazilian Insider Fernanda Abdalla noted, but far enough for some leisurely R&R. However, if you’re watching Germany vs. Argentina from home, may we suggest an alternative? Whip up the refreshing Caipri-Coco cocktail here, courtesy of UXUA Casa Hotel & Spa in Trancoso, blast a little Bebel Gilberto or Seu Jorge… and you’re practically there.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 4.22.17 Getaway Issue: Margarita Esencia Recipe
- Entertaining 4.17.17 Garden Issue: To Visit, Ladurée in Los Angeles
- Entertaining 4.15.17 Garden Issue: Interior Designer Sarah Bartholomew on Table-Setting Tips
- Entertaining 4.14.17 Garden Issue: Spotlight on Paris’ Le Cabinet de Porcelaine
- Entertaining 4.13.17 Garden Issue: To Read, The Great Dixter Cookbook