With the World Cup finals this weekend, it’s hard to keep tropical breezes and Brazilian rhythms off our minds. Personally, we’re dreaming of hopping on a plane to the tiny seaside village of Trancoso — close enough to the games, like our Brazilian Insider Fernanda Abdalla noted, but far enough for some leisurely R&R. However, if you’re watching Germany vs. Argentina from home, may we suggest an alternative? Whip up the refreshing Caipri-Coco cocktail here, courtesy of UXUA Casa Hotel & Spa in Trancoso, blast a little Bebel Gilberto or Seu Jorge… and you’re practically there.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Happiest Hour Sun, May 17, 2015
- Entertaining To Read: Dinner with Jackson Pollock Fri, May 15, 2015
- Entertaining Mother’s Day: Let Them Eat Cake Wed, May 6, 2015
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Mother’s Day Menu Mon, May 4, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Chef April Bloomfield Fri, Apr 24, 2015