With the World Cup finals this weekend, it’s hard to keep tropical breezes and Brazilian rhythms off our minds. Personally, we’re dreaming of hopping on a plane to the tiny seaside village of Trancoso — close enough to the games, like our Brazilian Insider Fernanda Abdalla noted, but far enough for some leisurely R&R. However, if you’re watching Germany vs. Argentina from home, may we suggest an alternative? Whip up the refreshing Caipri-Coco cocktail here, courtesy of UXUA Casa Hotel & Spa in Trancoso, blast a little Bebel Gilberto or Seu Jorge… and you’re practically there.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.22.17 Recipe: Uma Mojito from Bali’s COMO Uma Ubud
- Entertaining 7.16.17 Meet the Caterers: Acquolina’s Yolanda Garretti & Adam Sikora
- Entertaining 7.15.17 Expert Guide: Julia B’s Master Class on Linens & Monograms
- Entertaining 7.14.17 Word of Mouth: Curated Vintage Postage
- Entertaining 7.13.17 Trending: Personalized Watercolor Stationery