French bistro Le Bilboquet caused a shockwave through New York’s Upper East Side when its doors shut last winter. It’s where ladies who lunch, well, lunch — alongside a host of bold-faced names such as Sting and Bill Clinton. Fortunately for its devoted following, it reopened in a new location a few blocks away on East 60th — and the late-night table dancing and perennially packed lunch hour have returned as well. As the mercury rises and our thoughts turn to the perfect spring salad, we couldn’t think of anyone more fitting than Chef Julien Jouhannaud there to consult on the ultimate Salad Niçoise.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Ask Tory: The Spongeware Collection Thu, Jul 31, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Summer Lunch Thu, Jul 31, 2014
- Entertaining Asia Baker On: Interior Style Mon, Jul 21, 2014
- Entertaining Claude Wasserstein On: Rooftop Gardening Sat, Jul 19, 2014
- Entertaining Expert Guide: Roxanne Palin’s Juice Press Life Thu, Jul 17, 2014