French bistro Le Bilboquet caused a shockwave through New York’s Upper East Side when its doors shut last winter. It’s where ladies who lunch, well, lunch — alongside a host of bold-faced names such as Sting and Bill Clinton. Fortunately for its devoted following, it reopened in a new location a few blocks away on East 60th — and the late-night table dancing and perennially packed lunch hour have returned as well. As the mercury rises and our thoughts turn to the perfect spring salad, we couldn’t think of anyone more fitting than Chef Julien Jouhannaud there to consult on the ultimate Salad Niçoise.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Interior Designer Muriel Brandolini On: Her Summer Southampton Pop-Up Thu, May 28, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Sakara Life’s Clean Eats Wed, May 27, 2015
- Entertaining Food Stylist & Blogger Gemma Lush On: Man Salads & Eating Healthy Tue, May 26, 2015
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: The Happiest Hour Sun, May 17, 2015
- Entertaining To Read: Dinner with Jackson Pollock Fri, May 15, 2015