French bistro Le Bilboquet caused a shockwave through New York’s Upper East Side when its doors shut last winter. It’s where ladies who lunch, well, lunch — alongside a host of bold-faced names such as Sting and Bill Clinton. Fortunately for its devoted following, it reopened in a new location a few blocks away on East 60th — and the late-night table dancing and perennially packed lunch hour have returned as well. As the mercury rises and our thoughts turn to the perfect spring salad, we couldn’t think of anyone more fitting than Chef Julien Jouhannaud there to consult on the ultimate Salad Niçoise.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Word of Mouth: Dirty French Sun, Sep 28, 2014
- Entertaining David Netto On: Favorite Hotels Around the World Thu, Sep 18, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Spring 2015 After-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 9, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW: Meredith Melling & Valerie Boster’s Best Bars & Parties Sat, Sep 6, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW Spotlight On: Even Bloggers Eat Fri, Sep 5, 2014