French bistro Le Bilboquet caused a shockwave through New York’s Upper East Side when its doors shut last winter. It’s where ladies who lunch, well, lunch — alongside a host of bold-faced names such as Sting and Bill Clinton. Fortunately for its devoted following, it reopened in a new location a few blocks away on East 60th — and the late-night table dancing and perennially packed lunch hour have returned as well. As the mercury rises and our thoughts turn to the perfect spring salad, we couldn’t think of anyone more fitting than Chef Julien Jouhannaud there to consult on the ultimate Salad Niçoise.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Meet the Interior Designer: Georgia Tapert Howe Sat, Mar 28, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Pressed Juicery’s Recipe Book Fri, Mar 20, 2015
- Entertaining Entrepreneurs: Harmless Harvest’s Douglas Riboud & Justin Guilbert Wed, Mar 18, 2015
- Entertaining To Do: Madoo & Landscape Architect Peter Wirtz Mon, Mar 16, 2015
- Entertaining Recipe: Charles Joly’s Jolly Roger Cocktail Thu, Mar 12, 2015