French bistro Le Bilboquet caused a shockwave through New York’s Upper East Side when its doors shut last winter. It’s where ladies who lunch, well, lunch — alongside a host of bold-faced names such as Sting and Bill Clinton. Fortunately for its devoted following, it reopened in a new location a few blocks away on East 60th — and the late-night table dancing and perennially packed lunch hour have returned as well. As the mercury rises and our thoughts turn to the perfect spring salad, we couldn’t think of anyone more fitting than Chef Julien Jouhannaud there to consult on the ultimate Salad Niçoise.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Spring 2015 After-Show Lunch Tue, Sep 9, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW: Meredith Melling & Valerie Boster’s Best Bars & Parties Sat, Sep 6, 2014
- Entertaining NYFW Spotlight On: Even Bloggers Eat Fri, Sep 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Tory’s Table Thu, Aug 28, 2014
- Entertaining Mentorship: Momofuku’s Sue Chan Mon, Aug 25, 2014