Fall/Winter 2020: Shoe Report
Taking cues from women artists including Fall/Winter 2020 collaborator Francesca DiMattio, this season’s footwear features intricately embroidered florals, painterly prints, and sculptural elements from heel to toe.
Lately, we’ve seen a resurgence of the square toe. As of this season, we think it’s safe to say it’s officially made its comeback. While sleek pointed toe boots reigned supreme on the runway, two of the three Fall/Winter 2020 boots sport a square toe. We like those odds.
This season, tall boots were as much a part of the looks as the clothes themselves. They covered a fair amount of ground, er, body — styled under skirts and dresses, over jeans and pants. We’re especially loving the power suit tucked into a pair of self-assured thigh-highs. Cue us rummaging through our closets to see how we can replicate ASAP…
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report