Happy Times: Fall 2018 Windows
Everything’s coming up… carnations! At least in our store windows, featuring the new collection, itself a bouquet of prettily petaled blooms. If you’re wondering why the flowers are rigidly upright in a grid-like manner — instead of in clusters like you might find in nature — that’s because the inspiration stemmed from the stage design for Pina Bausch’s 1982 masterpiece, Nelken, which was similarly carpeted in pale pink carnations. And, yes, eagle-eyed readers, that dance production inspired our Fall 2018 runway, too.
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.6.23 Introducing The Ella Bio
- Style 3.1.23 Tory Daily 10: Solar-Powered Style
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Accessories Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Bag Report
- Style 2.14.23 Fall/Winter 2023: Shoe Report