Here at Tory Daily, florals are a year-round affair. Yes, even deep in the arctic winter season (and perhaps because of it). Because a gorgeous bouquet can brighten a room and a mood like nothing else. Recently, we’ve fallen for the organic styles of Putman & Putnam, a floral arrangement firm founded last year by partners (and couple) Darroch and Michael Putnam. Their roster of clients is impressive — Vogue, Dior, the CFDA — but we’ll let the breathtaking blooms above do all the talking. They strike just the right chord of wild beauty, pretty romance and artful wonder.
More to explore in Style
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Life is a Beach for Michelle Li
- Style 5.11.23 Mother’s Day: Elissa Santisi & Franny Keller
- Style 5.9.23 Mother’s Day: Carla Rockmore Follows Her Inspiration
- Style 5.8.23 Mother’s Day: Telsha Anderson-Boone is Building a Legacy
- Style 5.2.23 Mother’s Day: Becky Malinsky Wants to Finish ‘The Power Broker’