reminded her of something her mother and grandmother had worn in the Sixties and Seventies, and it became the inspiration for one of our first designs. That was 10 years ago and, since then, there have been many more tunic highlights. We compiled them in one place on Pinterest — our tunics, the tastemakers who’ve worn them and, of course, our favorite tunic inspirations.
To see the complete Tory Tunics board, click here.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes