reminded her of something her mother and grandmother had worn in the Sixties and Seventies, and it became the inspiration for one of our first designs. That was 10 years ago and, since then, there have been many more tunic highlights. We compiled them in one place on Pinterest — our tunics, the tastemakers who’ve worn them and, of course, our favorite tunic inspirations.
To see the complete Tory Tunics board, click here.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season