reminded her of something her mother and grandmother had worn in the Sixties and Seventies, and it became the inspiration for one of our first designs. That was 10 years ago and, since then, there have been many more tunic highlights. We compiled them in one place on Pinterest — our tunics, the tastemakers who’ve worn them and, of course, our favorite tunic inspirations.
To see the complete Tory Tunics board, click here.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection