There’s the classic button-down and then there’s our Kenza top. Cut from crisp cotton poplin — and featured in this month’s issue of Vogue (above) — the Kenza comes with a swipe of bright crimson on the collar for a chic update on the wardrobe staple. Coolly minimal and standout striking, this limited-edition style can anchor any look with a touch of tomboy chic.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies