There’s the classic button-down and then there’s our Kenza top. Cut from crisp cotton poplin — and featured in this month’s issue of Vogue (above) — the Kenza comes with a swipe of bright crimson on the collar for a chic update on the wardrobe staple. Coolly minimal and standout striking, this limited-edition style can anchor any look with a touch of tomboy chic.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection