There’s the classic button-down and then there’s our Kenza top. Cut from crisp cotton poplin — and featured in this month’s issue of Vogue (above) — the Kenza comes with a swipe of bright crimson on the collar for a chic update on the wardrobe staple. Coolly minimal and standout striking, this limited-edition style can anchor any look with a touch of tomboy chic.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season