Crisp navy and white. Whether worn ladylike or boyish, it’s a classic combination. Commit to the look with one type of stripe, from top to bottom — right down to the matching pointy-toe shoes. Or go for contrast, color-blocking a dark navy dress with a white ivory clutch — or vice versa. The look is simple yet striking.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen