Crisp navy and white. Whether worn ladylike or boyish, it’s a classic combination. Commit to the look with one type of stripe, from top to bottom — right down to the matching pointy-toe shoes. Or go for contrast, color-blocking a dark navy dress with a white ivory clutch — or vice versa. The look is simple yet striking.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection