Crisp navy and white. Whether worn ladylike or boyish, it’s a classic combination. Commit to the look with one type of stripe, from top to bottom — right down to the matching pointy-toe shoes. Or go for contrast, color-blocking a dark navy dress with a white ivory clutch — or vice versa. The look is simple yet striking.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye