Crisp navy and white. Whether worn ladylike or boyish, it’s a classic combination. Commit to the look with one type of stripe, from top to bottom — right down to the matching pointy-toe shoes. Or go for contrast, color-blocking a dark navy dress with a white ivory clutch — or vice versa. The look is simple yet striking.
More to explore in Style
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season
- Style 11.13.19 Hard Work and Wish Lists with Amanda Ross