Step into the white. Its crisp, clean canvas clears the way for a riot of texture — whether the floral lace guipere of our Merida dress or the mixed fabrications of our Isabel top and Murphy shirt, layered together. The bleached-out hue is always chic… and anything but vanilla.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes