The jewelry designer, wearing Tory’s Geoff pant, on her style credo and the versatility of tuxedo pants.
I love tuxedo pants for…
Their versatility — they can easily be dressed up with a touch of sophistication or dressed down with an edge.
With red-hot high heels from Christian Louboutin to add a splash of color and a tailored navy Burberry smoking jacket. I always love to combine navy and black.
One, never style all the season’s trends into one look. Two, never style yourself as if you are a model about to walk down a runway. And three, when in doubt, go classic.
My trick for getting the most out of a look…
The best style advice I’ve received…
Less is more — from my mother.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection