Your first glimpse at the accessory trends for Spring 2014
Gather Ye Rosebuds…
…And peonies and ranunculus. Inspired by real gardening totes — and seen on the runway carrying live flora — these roomy bags mix botanical prints, leather lattice and metallics.
The hip-slung cool of a low belt meets the ease of a hands-free bag — belt bags combine the best of many worlds.
Set in Stone
From Capri sandals covered in colorful stones to bold rings, cuffs and collars, accessories are detailed to catch the light.
Getting Some Air
Wicker, weaves and lattices are a breezy counterpoint to the season’s Sixties-inspired clothes.
One is Like the Other
Create a clean, pulled-together look by matching bag to dress or belt — or vice versa.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies