Your first glimpse at the accessory trends for Spring 2014
Gather Ye Rosebuds…
…And peonies and ranunculus. Inspired by real gardening totes — and seen on the runway carrying live flora — these roomy bags mix botanical prints, leather lattice and metallics.
The hip-slung cool of a low belt meets the ease of a hands-free bag — belt bags combine the best of many worlds.
Set in Stone
From Capri sandals covered in colorful stones to bold rings, cuffs and collars, accessories are detailed to catch the light.
Getting Some Air
Wicker, weaves and lattices are a breezy counterpoint to the season’s Sixties-inspired clothes.
One is Like the Other
Create a clean, pulled-together look by matching bag to dress or belt — or vice versa.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection