A great structured sheath, check. Leather-trim pants, check. Cozy turtleneck and romantic blouse, check and check. But what happens when you layer these looks, all chic on their own, in completely unexpected ways? Well, the whole really is greater — and so much cooler — than the sum of its parts. We break down five of Fall’s best outfits and teach you how to rethink the layered look. A leather jacket under a cardigan? Why not?
Click images to shop each look — or shop the complete lookbook here.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection