Many thanks to Vogue and Elle magazines for tapping our Tanner Flat as one of the shoes of summer. We love Tanner’s little details — pink gradated stones, a little Lurex — and its free-spirited vibe. And it’s one of Tory’s favorite sandals — it adds a great hit of color against white jeans or mixed in with a printed tunic or summer stripe. In a word, it’s fun.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes