The Editor-In-Chief of The Daily Beast shares her favorite reads, from the story of an electrocuted pachyderm to a cheese maker’s tale in Spain.
Book I’m reading now…
A Death in the Lucky Holiday Hotel, the riveting story of the Bo Xilai family
Book that changed my life…
Evelyn Waugh’s Scoop, a novel about a renegade journalist working for a newspaper called…The Daily Beast.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.24.20 An Uncomplicatedly Delicious Lunar New Year With Chef Jenny Dorsey
- Culture 1.23.20 The Hot Ticket: Medea at BAM
- Culture 1.21.20 Our Lunar New Year Red Packet Explainer
- Culture 1.20.20 The Horoscope Doctor is In
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes