“How do you take a Moroccan hat and a painting by Édouard Manet and make the combination work? Resort 2014 celebrates the spirit of the mix, where inspirations play off each other in different textures and prints. Painterly florals pair with jeweled embellishments; pleated chiffon, with a novelty hat motif, and raffia, with snakeskin-like leather. Accessories, meanwhile, have an equally feminine yet far-flung feel in patterned low heels, beaded straw bags and cutout cuffs.” — Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection