Stripes are a summer classic — easy, casual, relaxed. But there’s a polish to the pattern too. The Lake and Stars designer Maayan Zilberman, for example, topped off a simple shirt-and-shorts combo with Tory’s raffia Elaina coat for an arresting look that feels both pulled together and fresh. She added a shot of playfulness, too, with contrasting polka-dot sneakers and bright red lips.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season