Stripes are a summer classic — easy, casual, relaxed. But there’s a polish to the pattern too. The Lake and Stars designer Maayan Zilberman, for example, topped off a simple shirt-and-shorts combo with Tory’s raffia Elaina coat for an arresting look that feels both pulled together and fresh. She added a shot of playfulness, too, with contrasting polka-dot sneakers and bright red lips.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection