Stripes are a summer classic — easy, casual, relaxed. But there’s a polish to the pattern too. The Lake and Stars designer Maayan Zilberman, for example, topped off a simple shirt-and-shorts combo with Tory’s raffia Elaina coat for an arresting look that feels both pulled together and fresh. She added a shot of playfulness, too, with contrasting polka-dot sneakers and bright red lips.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes