Stripes are a summer classic — easy, casual, relaxed. But there’s a polish to the pattern too. The Lake and Stars designer Maayan Zilberman, for example, topped off a simple shirt-and-shorts combo with Tory’s raffia Elaina coat for an arresting look that feels both pulled together and fresh. She added a shot of playfulness, too, with contrasting polka-dot sneakers and bright red lips.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story