Earlier this week Michelle Obama — a.k.a. the First Mom — was at a book signing in Washington D.C. promoting her American Grown book, which details the White House Kitchen Garden she planted in 2009. And we love that she chose to wear our Marygrace sweater, which comes with its own garden’s worth of cheerful blooms. She also stopped by The Today Show and talked about her ideal Mother’s Day. It starts off with waking up whenever she feels like it. The First Mom — a woman after our own heart.
More to explore in Mother’s Day Issue
- Culture 5.3.16 Mother’s Day: Photographer Tina Barney on Families Portraits
- Culture 5.9.14 Tory On: 10 Things My Mom Taught Me
- Entertaining 5.9.14 Mother’s Day: Meet the D’Souzas
- Culture 5.9.14 Mother’s Day: Rachel Blumenthal’s Motherhood Life Hacks
- Entertaining 5.8.14 Tory Entertains: Carnations Are Back