Simple shapes, special details — that sums up our Pre-Fall 2013 collection, which takes its inspiration from a vintage officer’s jacket
Tory’s mother passed down to her. The military influence plays out subtly in clean lines and pared-down silhouettes, full of embellishment
and textural treatments — stripes made of beading, for instance. Throw in a soupçon of Seventies and tough tomboy elements and
you have our chic solution to between-season weather: stylish pieces to wear now, layer later.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection