Simple shapes, special details — that sums up our Pre-Fall 2013 collection, which takes its inspiration from a vintage officer’s jacket
Tory’s mother passed down to her. The military influence plays out subtly in clean lines and pared-down silhouettes, full of embellishment
and textural treatments — stripes made of beading, for instance. Throw in a soupçon of Seventies and tough tomboy elements and
you have our chic solution to between-season weather: stylish pieces to wear now, layer later.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season