Wearing color doesn’t have to be a tricky thing. As blogger Dana Suchow demonstrates, you can let loose with the neutrals — as long as you pick a great handbag that packs a colorful punch, like our suede and leather 797 satchel here in deep pine. And once you have that power statement piece, feel free to get creative with smaller, more subtle touches. How about a matching silk scarf to go with it?
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season