Just as Bob Dylan had Blonde on Blonde, we can apply that theory to some of our favorite style pairings: Color on color. Print on print. Texture on texture. It all works. Here, we took a traditional fabric (tweed) and multiplied it by itself. Layering on texture feels especially right for fall. The only trick is to keep the colors similar so they don’t compete — and you’ve mastered the mix. Get this look, or shop all tweed.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes