What inspires the Milanese photographer and street-style favorite?
I am inspired by…
Moments from my life. The people who are close to me. Songs.
The song that changed my life…
Ben Harper’s Burn One Down.
If I owned one piece of art, it would be…
Van Gogh’s Starry Night — it’s the first painting I discovered and fell in love with when I was 10.
My style philosophy is…
Whatever I wear has to represent me — not what is fashionable.
The best advice I ever received…
Was from my brother on my graduation day — “Stop being afraid and start showing the world what you can do.”
More to explore in Music
- Music 12.4.19 Pop Princess Mafalda on Holiday-Party Chic
- Music 11.28.19 The Perfect Side for Your Pumpkin Pie? A New Playlist
- Music 10.31.19 A Very Spooky Playlist
- Music 10.30.19 Dubai Dance Party: Getting Down with Gloria Gaynor
- Music 9.27.19 New Music Now