The street style icon goes tomboy cool.
The best part of my job is… covering the fast-paced changes in trends up close and personal, and planning my pages based not only on trends, but also on what my reader wants to see.
My style mantra is… just be me.
When I wear Tory I feel… confident.
Getting dressed, I listen to… MIA, The Kills, Pearl Jam, AC/DC, Al Green, George Strait, Supremes, Jack Johnson, U2….
My fitness regimen is…“when I have time.”
My charity is… Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital.
My perfect day in New York is… sunny, 85 degrees, brunch outside with my hubby and our friends, a visit to a design museum and a movie.
My go-to restaurant is… Wilfie& Nell (best shepherd’s pie in the city).
Girls’ night is… always at Mexicana Mama and then Automatic Slims for dancing.
If I lived in another city… it would be Placencia, Belize, to open a taco hut called Tdawgs Tacos.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection