If you’re feeling bold, go full-on feminine with an all-print ensemble — or even wear multiple pieces in the same pattern. It may seem old-fashioned, like matching your lipstick to your nail polish, but it actually looks ultra-modern and a bit offbeat.
The key? Start with a staple — like our Brady Cardigan — that actually does the print-mixing for you, then pile on more accents in the same color family. (Sticking with a similar palette keeps it from looking busy.) Or, if you’re not ready to go head-to-toe with this trend, just wear the sweater with skinny jeans and a floral scarf and you’ve mastered the mix.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye