If you’re feeling bold, go full-on feminine with an all-print ensemble — or even wear multiple pieces in the same pattern. It may seem old-fashioned, like matching your lipstick to your nail polish, but it actually looks ultra-modern and a bit offbeat.
The key? Start with a staple — like our Brady Cardigan — that actually does the print-mixing for you, then pile on more accents in the same color family. (Sticking with a similar palette keeps it from looking busy.) Or, if you’re not ready to go head-to-toe with this trend, just wear the sweater with skinny jeans and a floral scarf and you’ve mastered the mix.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection