If you’re feeling bold, go full-on feminine with an all-print ensemble — or even wear multiple pieces in the same pattern. It may seem old-fashioned, like matching your lipstick to your nail polish, but it actually looks ultra-modern and a bit offbeat.
The key? Start with a staple — like our Brady Cardigan — that actually does the print-mixing for you, then pile on more accents in the same color family. (Sticking with a similar palette keeps it from looking busy.) Or, if you’re not ready to go head-to-toe with this trend, just wear the sweater with skinny jeans and a floral scarf and you’ve mastered the mix.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen