The surf band singer talks Fleetwood Mac, stage style and all things L.A. (aka: her best coast).
Album or song that changed your life… The Beach Boys’ Pet Sounds and Fleetwood Mac’s Storms
First concert… 311 at the Hollywood Palladium
Song you never get tired of… You Make Loving Fun by Fleetwood Mac
Guilty pleasure… Enya
On your playlist now… Beach House, Fleetwood Mac and Flying Lotus
Favorite other L.A. band… Abe Vigoda
Your stage style is… Stevie Nicks at a 90s sleepover.
Best advice you’ve ever received… Pace yourself.
Favorite place to play live in L.A is… The Music Box.
Best L.A. restaurant… Real Food Daily — I get the vegan caesar salad and Pizza Ya Can Eat-za.
Go-to L.A. bar… The Black Boar
…And you order… Maker’s Mark with soda water and lemon.
If you didn’t live in L.A., you’d live… In Texas or New Mexico.
More to explore in Music
- Music 12.13.19 A Mixtape to the Keep the Holiday Party in High Spirits
- Music 12.4.19 Pop Princess Mafalda on Holiday-Party Chic
- Music 11.28.19 The Perfect Side for Your Pumpkin Pie? A New Playlist
- Music 10.31.19 A Very Spooky Playlist
- Music 10.30.19 Dubai Dance Party: Getting Down with Gloria Gaynor