Taking a cue from the lush vegetation that appeared in Dutch Golden Age still life paintings, the jewelry design team focused on the peapods, spinning the humble vegetable into sculptural interpretations—some with pearls– that dangle from ears and chain necklaces.
The house favorite Roxanne cocktail-style ring features poured resin that is hand-cast to resemble ice. It’s back, this time in all black. Cool on the rocks. Iconic and nearly abstract T rings were on hand for a visionary woman who is unafraid to wear jewelry that’s as bold as she is.
A visionary woman needs to take care of her vision. Seventies-style sunglasses with assertive architecture and pretty hues were favorites on the runway, lending looks a dash of nostalgic charm.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story