Photo by Joe Schildhorn/BFA.com
Alice Smith’s live rendition of the 1963 classic “You Don’t Own Me” was one of the many highlights of our Fall/Winter 2020 runway show. Her deep and soulful voice reverberated around Sotheby’s gallery rooms and left us all feeling invigorated. So much so, that we decided to curate a playlist inspired by the performance. Head over to Spotify or Apple Music for more than four hours of back-to-back hits, including Smith’s “Mystery” and several fan-favorites by Ms. Lauryn Hill, who Smith is set to perform with next month.
More to explore in Music
- Music 4.2.20 The New Global Songbook
- Music 3.31.20 These Digital Dance Parties are The Ultimate Release
- Music 3.20.20 DJ Mad Marj is Here for Your Living Room Dance Party
- Music 2.13.20 A Playlist Influenced by the Fall/Winter 2020 Soundtrack
- Music 2.10.20 Alice Smith Brought Down The House at Fall/Winter 2020