The inspiration pillar for Spring 2020 was Diana Spencer—a style icon, yes, but also intelligent, benevolent and audacious. From there, the inspiration folders filled with swatches of 80s florals, overlap dresses straight out of Sloane Square, and antique sculptures whose curves are reflected in our new Cleo bag. The collection’s feminine garden floral prints nod to Britain’s verdant countryside, while strong, 80s-inspired silhouettes link to Tory’s own memories of the decade. Like we said, everything comes from something.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story