The I Love Your Style author’s summer is packed with bright colors, bohemian florals, cool music and getting ready for a move to the English countryside.
My style is most inspired by… people I admire, life experiences, fashion, practicality, where I am going, how I want to feel, etc.
The colors I’m feeling most are… an orange-y red and a pale icy lemon.
The city look I love most is… neutral color-blocking.
The beach look I love is… bohemian florals, crochet and wedge espadrilles.
The toe nail polish I love most is… Geranium Red by Essie.
The soundtrack of my summer will be… I’m so uncool with music. I’ll listen to anything that my friend and music genius Randall Poster sends me — Bon Iver, Jeff Buckley, Grace Jones, George Harrison, old REM, B.O.B, Jessie J…. [Download more from Randall here — he curates Tory’s Playlists.]
This summer I’m most excited to… set up our home life in Oxfordshire, England after moving there in June.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season