CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO SHOP.
One of Christmas break’s greatest gifts didn’t come in wrapping paper. The long run of delectably shapeless days reminded you how to slow down and live in the moment. Your in-box was deader than ever, so you had conversations instead of missed connections. You spent afternoons reading books instead of chasing comments. Being present is an invaluable skill, and you’d be wise to book a getaway dedicated to further practice before it slips away. We recommend you head somewhere warm, near a body of water that you can plunge into whenever the enlightenment gets too intense. We’ve selected seven must-haves all worthy of a spot in your luggage. Feel free to leave your phone at home.
4. Clyde Sunhat
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.16.20 #DestinationAnywhere: Actress Calu Rivero’s Guide to Uruguay
- Travel 1.8.20 #DestinationAnywhere: 7 Poolside Essentials
- Travel 1.7.20 Must Visit: Maison de la Luz in New Orleans
- Travel 1.6.20 Tory On: Getaways and Great Adventures
- Travel 12.23.19 How Zara Rahim Plans to Reset After a Whirlwind Year