Turns out you’re never too old for a teddy. This winter it’s all about the fuzzy-wuzzy teddy bear coat, that oversized, unbelievably cuddly, and glamorous topper that feels as soft and warm as it looks. They’re cropping up everywhere, and Tory Burch’s green version has found fans in style icons Tine Andrea, Calu Rivero, and Arpana Rayamajhi.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection