There’s much to celebrate in Dubai this week — from Tory’s caftan capsule collection to our Dubai Mall pop-up, on display through November 13. At a kick-off party with Tory, guests mingled and shopped the collection while DJ Liutik spun back-to-back hits.
Inspired by the brand’s Fall window display — a celebration of the legendary faculty and students at art school Black Mountain College — the pop-up features a unique ribbon-like structure. The ribbon weaves itself in and out of the space, the capsule collection and Tory’s Fall 2019 collection, including croc-embossed handbags and shoes exclusive to the Middle East. Keep scrolling to see more images from the fête.
More to explore in Style
- Style 7.30.20 Five Ways to Elevate a Look with this Timeless Accessory
- Style 7.20.20 Just One Thing: The Jumpsuit
- Style 7.13.20 Meet Sandeep Salter: Entrepreneur, Mother and Nightgown Enthusiast
- Style 6.30.20 One Sneaker, Three Ways: The Howell
- Style 6.19.20 In Conversation with the Costume Design Duo Behind The Politician