The holiday season brings with it joy, laughter and more parties than we can count — which is a good thing. This can cause, in some cases, minor clothing crises. In which case, we have picked out our favorite holiday dresses for you to choose from. Like a more covered up look? There’s a long-sleeved elegant dress with graphic velvet devoré zigzag stripes. Or a strappy floral tulle frock at the other end of the spectrum. The white collar of a jewel-embroidered mini gives dressed-up Wednesday Addams vibes (in the best possible way), while a rose dress with polkadots and jeweled embroideries turns the idea of a little black dress on its side.
More to explore in Style
- Style 7.30.20 Five Ways to Elevate a Look with this Timeless Accessory
- Style 7.20.20 Just One Thing: The Jumpsuit
- Style 7.13.20 Meet Sandeep Salter: Entrepreneur, Mother and Nightgown Enthusiast
- Style 6.30.20 One Sneaker, Three Ways: The Howell
- Style 6.19.20 In Conversation with the Costume Design Duo Behind The Politician