The holiday season brings with it joy, laughter and more parties than we can count — which is a good thing. This can cause, in some cases, minor clothing crises. In which case, we have picked out our favorite holiday dresses for you to choose from. Like a more covered up look? There’s a long-sleeved elegant dress with graphic velvet devoré zigzag stripes. Or a strappy floral tulle frock at the other end of the spectrum. The white collar of a jewel-embroidered mini gives dressed-up Wednesday Addams vibes (in the best possible way), while a rose dress with polkadots and jeweled embroideries turns the idea of a little black dress on its side.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection