A leopard never changes its spots, so they say. However, when it comes to fashion, it’s debatable. Like the animal that inspires it, this graphic pattern has undergone an evolution as well. Spotted on everyone from the ancient Egyptian goddess of wisdom, Seshat, to Salvador Dali, French muse Brigitte Bardot and Beyoncé, this print runs the gamut from low-brow to haute couture.
Much like a cat that always lands on its feet, this feline print never goes out of style. Exert your own power with subtle touches such as a boxy leopard bag and demure Gigi Pointed-Toe flats from the Fall 2019 collection.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye