A leopard never changes its spots, so they say. However, when it comes to fashion, it’s debatable. Like the animal that inspires it, this graphic pattern has undergone an evolution as well. Spotted on everyone from the ancient Egyptian goddess of wisdom, Seshat, to Salvador Dali, French muse Brigitte Bardot and Beyoncé, this print runs the gamut from low-brow to haute couture.
Much like a cat that always lands on its feet, this feline print never goes out of style. Exert your own power with subtle touches such as a boxy leopard bag and demure Gigi Pointed-Toe flats from the Fall 2019 collection.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection