Keep a skirt suit and loafers on the casual side of corporate by opting for playful touches such as embellished buttons, studs and big smiles.
Pair slouchy plaid pants with a menswear loafer that has magpie touches of rich velvet, embossed python and snazzy Gemini Link hardware.
When in doubt, add ruffles and a heel.
Don’t wait for a black-tie affair to bust out the crystal drop earrings. It’s counterintuitive but they are the yin to a bold check’s yang.
A vibrant graphic check trouser with a wardrobe essential: A structured, incredibly lady-like bag.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection